Monday, November 20, 2017

My Words To My Patients -Dr.M.A.Aleem

My Words To My Patients -Dr.M.A.Aleem

My *expectations* from my *patients*.

■ Please bring your *old medical records* but *don't bring* your *opinion* about your old doctor... I am *no better* than him/her...

■ Wait *patiently* in the *queue*...

■ My phone is for *EMERGENCY*...

■ If you want, please do *wish* me when u meet me in a marriage or birthday party or a hotel but *don't* discuss your health problems there also...

■ Dont *praise* me that I saved you, because I didn't do anything *extra*, it's my *duty to treat*... It is *God* who heals, but when there is a *complication* please *understand* it's also *His wish*... Many complications, adverse effects of drugs are *not* my work... It's sometimes *your own body* which responds in a *peculiar* way...

■ If you are *not happy* with my work, *go away* to my *brother* or *sister* colleague, don't just *waste* your time...

■ Take my advice, *don't read internet* and *decide* about your *treatment*, I *don't* repair my computer seeing instructions on internet, so also you *can't* get treatment on *Google*...

■ Come *prepared* with your complaints... I am happy if you *write and bring* especially *points* and I can answer your points *well*...

■ *Don't answer your mobile* in *my cabin*, keep it on *SILENT mode* and *LISTEN to* me...

I end acknowledging that I am called a *_Doctor_ only because of you*... When you are in my cabin, you are only my *"Patient "* and *NOT* an *Officer* or *Minister* or *Media Man* or *Teacher*
and in the end I *remind* you that I too am a *_Human Being_* like you...

*Thank You*...

No comments:

Post a Comment